Up to 50% off Autumn Sale
The terms and conditions for the Victory Curtains and Blinds up to 50% off Autumn sale are noted below. Not all Victory Curtains and Blinds products are at 50% off and this specific discount applies to selected curtains, blinds and awning products only.
- Offer valid from 01/04/19 – 31/05/19 only.
- 50% applies to below Victory Curtains and Blinds products only:
- Victory Sheer Brilliance hanger
- Victory Sheer Essential hanger
- Victory Vantage block out hanger
- Four Seasons Roller Blinds collection
- E-Shade Product Range (Fixed Guide, Wired Guide, Straight Drop incl Motorisation)
- This offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase.
- Refunds or credits will only reflect the purchase price of the item as displayed on the original purchase order.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any queries regarding this promotion can be addressed via phone on + 61 3 8793 5700 or via email to email@example.com
Smeg Your Home this Autumn with Victory
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Victorian, Queensland and South Australian residents who are 18 years of age at the time of winning or over.
- Entry is open to Victory Curtains and Blinds customers, who exceed $1000 order value.
The promotion is valid from 01st April 2019 – 31st May 2019 only.
How to Enter:
- Customers will receive one (1) entry form for every $1000 spent with Victory Curtains and Blinds, during the set promotion period.
- The entry form will have the customer’s full name and Victory Curtains and Blinds job number. This will be completed by the administration team in each office and forwarded to head office at the conclusion of the promotion for the draw to take place.
Winner(s) & Publication Major Prize Giveaway
- There are three (3) winners.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received, in accordance with the terms and conditions as set out for “How to enter”. A manual draw will take place at Victory Curtains and Blinds head office, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park North, VIC – 3174 on Wednesday 05th June 2019. This draw will be filmed for use on social media.
- The winner will be contacted by Victory Curtains and Blinds, via phone and email. A video with the draw will also be made live on Victory Curtains and Blind’s Facebook page on Wednesday 05th June 2019.
- Winner names will also be published on victoryblinds.com.au on Wednesday 05th June 2019.
WINNER Prize Giveaway
Total prize pool for this competition stands at AUD RRP$5088
- Smeg appliances packs x 3. Each pack is valued at RRP$1696
- Each pack contains 1 x Stand mixer RRP$799, 1 x kettle RRP$209, 1 x 2 Slice toaster RRP$189, 1 x Espresso Coffee Machine RRP$499
- Packs colours are set and cannot be amended. Black pack, Pastel Blue pack and Pastel Pink pack.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the (a) Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize. (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The maximum total prize pool value is up to RRP AUD $5088
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner(s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Victory Curtain and Blinds No.2 Pty Ltd, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park, VIC 3174.
QBCC license number 1178794 BLD license 251955
SA Permit: T19/332