Terms & Conditions
eZIP and Folding Arm Awning promotion
The terms and conditions for the Victory Curtains and Blinds eZIP and Folding Arm Awning promotion are noted below.
- Offer valid from 01/03/20 – 30/04/20 only.
- Up to 35% off applies to selected eZIP Track Blind, with Uni Brackets or 135 Enclosed Colorbond Pelmet, with below only:
- MOL fabrics
- eZip Standard colour track/bottom rails 7 colours
- Ezip in qualifying fabrics the 35% off includes discount off the blinds and the 135 x 135 colorbond hood.
- Up to 35% off applies to selected Sienna folding arm awning offer apply to the below versions only:
- Siena FAA Standard with or without Alum Extruded Pelmet
- Siena FAA with Pitch with or without Alum Extruded Pelmet
- Siena Semi Cassette Standard
- Siena Semi Cassette with Pitch
- Siena Folding arms only and specifically off Aluminium Extruded Hoods that go with these folding arms.
- Sienna folding arm BONUS offer is as noted below:
- FREE bear motors specific to the Sienna Folding Arm range
- FREE bear motion sensor specific to the Sienna Folding Arm range
- One FREE bear remote control per order
- This offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase.
- Refunds or credits will only reflect the purchase price of the item as displayed on the original purchase order.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any queries regarding this promotion can be addressed via phone on + 61 3 8793 5700 or via email to email@example.com
QBCC Licence number 1178794 I BLD Licence Number 251955
Share and celebrate in home Victories
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Victorian, Queensland and South Australian residents who are
18 years of age at the time of winning or over.
- Entry is open to all valid Facebook and Instagram users with a valid Facebook and Instagram account
- Only one (1) platform entry is permitted, either via Facebook or Instagram
The promotion is valid from 6pm 27th March – 10pm 31st May only.
AEST timezone applies
How to Enter:
To enter, head to Victory Blinds Facebook and Instagram page and simply follow these steps:
- Take a photo or video of what made you smile
- Share it in the comments with a caption for Facebook or tag us @victoryblinds on your post on Instagram
- Include the hashtags #inhomevictory #weareallinthistogether
Winner & Publication Major Prize Giveaway
- There is one (1) winner.
- The winner will be selected based on Victory Curtains and Blinds determining which image or video submitted, is considered to be the most inspiring and encapsulates the very essence of an in home victory, in accordance with the terms and conditions as set out for “How to enter”. Judging will take place at Victory Curtains and Blinds head office, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park North, VIC – 3174 on Thursdat 04th June 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by Victory Curtains and Blinds via direct message on either Facebook or Instagram, depending on the platform the winner has selected to use for participation
WINNER Prize Giveaway
Total prize pool for this competition stands at AUD RRP$5000
1 x Victory Curtains and Blinds package of window treatments to the value of AUD$5000
Window treatments only include curtains and blinds and the below product line is included:
- Gravity Roller Blind Collection only
- Victory Sheer Elegance hanger in S Fold style only
- This promotion is not promoted by Facebook or Instagram
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the (a) Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize. (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The maximum total prize pool value is up to RRP AUD $5000
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner(s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Victory Curtain and Blinds No.2 Pty Ltd, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park, VIC 3174.
QBCC license number 1178794 BLD license 251955