Traditional canvas fabrics have superior heat and moisture protection due to their block-out properties, making them the perfect choice for outdoor canvas blinds.
Canvas is all natural and reflects the heat better plus retains less heat than typical acrylic fibres.
With hundreds of colour variations and styles, both block-out and light filtering, Victory has a finish perfect for any application
Last week I went into your Thomastown showroom to look at window coverings. I was met by Tracey and my was she good at her job, she showed my husband and I the whole variety of indoor window furnishngs and then arranged for a measure and quote by Liz Taylor. Liz came down on Tuesday last and she was so good at her job she advised us expertly. We have given a large order to Liz for all our window coverings... You can be proud of your staff at Thomastown and I would like you to thank them both on our behalf personally as a job well done.An & Dick Johnson
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- High tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellant and resistent to high temperatures perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Barrington Canvas which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)