Traditional canvas fabrics have superior heat and moisture protection due to their block-out properties, making them the perfect choice for outdoor canvas blinds.
Canvas is all natural and reflects the heat better plus retains less heat than typical acrylic fibres.
With hundreds of colour variations and styles, both block-out and light filtering, Victory has a finish perfect for any application
I am so happy with the quality and look of my new blinds! They look absolutely terrific and have bought a warmth to all the rooms. I'm very thankful and appreciative for the guidance I received from Dale, also thanks to Rob for his friendly and professional service. I now want Dale to come back out to discuss the possibility of placing pelmets on the windows that weren't originally included.Rebecca Cross
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- High tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colour fast, water repellant and resistent to high temperatures perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contain harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind
- Victory's committment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Barrington Canvas which carrý a 10 year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)