Outdoor Acrylic fabrics are the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
I would like to express my absolute gratitude, for your outstanding professionalism and candour. Victory blinds was the third company to provide a quote. Your impeccable handling of the appointment left me with such a positive impression. Your competence, confidence and knowledge of the products was unsurpassable. You are a valuable asset to Victory blinds which I have no doubt would be a well known fact within your company.Juanita Konstantinou
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colourfast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contains harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory Curtains and Blinds' commitment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10-year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)