Outdoor Acrylic fabrics are the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
I have just had my vertical drapes installed and would like to comment on the high quality of workmanship. I cannot fault anything form the time I made the booking for the consultant to come to the finished product. The verticals are of such high quality. Chris the consultant needs an award she was absolutely fantastic she seemed to understand what we needed and took the time to show us different things. The technicians who put up the verticals were also very courteous, neat and never left a mess. Well done we are absolutely satisfied with your service, and will be recommending you to anyone else that we know needs curtains.Mrs Denise Mahlo
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colourfast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contains harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory Curtains and Blinds' commitment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10-year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)