Outdoor Acrylic fabrics are the lightest fabric in our range. This fabric has softer texture than canvas and is incredibly durable, providing your home with superior heat and moisture protection. Acrylic will let some light through, but it is not see-through like mesh and PVC varieties.
My husband & I would like to thank everyone involved in the purchase of our roller blinds, vertical drapes and timber venetians. We had an unusual concern in that we had louvre windows alongside sliding windows and Paul, your design consultant extraordinare was extremely knowledgeable and was able to handle our particular challenge. Many thanks also to the 2 fitters who fitted the blinds etc and to young Ben who affixed the last of the timber blind pelmets. Well done to everyone and thank you also to the office girls who organised to have everything go so smoothly.Sam & Heather Heron
Victory Quality Finishes:
- Superior UV and heat protection to keep you cool
- Optimum tear strength for durability in harsh conditions
- Mildew and mould resistant to prolong the life of your blind
- Colourfast, water repellent and resistant to high temperatures, perfect for Australian conditions
- Stylish colours and fabric weaves for the ultimate look and feel
- None of these products contains harmful substances or chemicals, giving you and your family peace of mind.
- Victory Curtains and Blinds' commitment to quality is represented by the fabrics we use and recommend including Ricky Richards Docril Acrylics which carrý a 10-year warranty (Refer to the Victory warranty for details, terms and conditions)