What we’ll do for you under our ‘Peace of Mind’ Parts Warranty
How long do Blinds last and how offer should I replace my blinds? The most common questions asked when purchasing window furnishings. At Victory, our Peace of Mind Parts Warranty is here to give you exactly that, Peace of Mind, when it comes to your window furnishings.
If you’re the original purchaser of a window covering and a significant structural or cosmetic defect appears in your Victory product within five years of purchase, we’ll replace the defective part at our cost
- Including labour charges in the first year
- After the first year, you can choose to pay a labour charge, and we’ll come to you, or deliver the goods to your nearest branch for repair with no labour charge. But exceptions and conditions apply, and we’ll explain them below.
How to make a claim
- Important: You must register your warranty using our online form. Claims can’t be processed before registration (Registration not required for Consumer Guarantees Claims)
- Check that the problem has appeared within five years of purchase
- Have your proof of purchase ready in case it’s needed
- Call us on 13 13 99 to see if we can offer on-site service in your area. If not, make arrangements to deliver the product to our nearest showroom.
- Notify us of your claim:
- Call on 13 13 99 for direct connection to your nearest branch or
- Write to Victory Curtains and Blinds, Service Department, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park VIC 3174, or
- Fax 03 8793 5799, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org including a reasonable description of the problem.