12 Days of Christmas Giveaways - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Victorian, Queensland and South Australian residents who are 18 years of age at the time of winning or over.
- Entrants must have a valid Facebook account.
The Competition opens at 9:00am (AEST) on Saturday 01st December 2018 and closes at 23:00 (AEST) on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
How to Enter:
- Like the Victory Curtains and Blinds Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/victoryblinds
- Click the Enter now button on the relevant day of the 12 Days of Christmas calendar on www.victoryblinds.com.au and fill in all fields. Submit the form.
Only one entry per person is permitted, per day. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
Winner(s) & Publication Major Prize Giveaway
- There is one (1) winner, each day for the period of twelve (12) days. A grand total of 12 winners for this competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries submitted, in accordance with the terms and conditions as set out for “How to enter”. Draw will take place at Victory Curtains and Blinds head office, on the following dates, days and times.
Competition Date Draw Date Draw Day Draw Time 01/12/2018 03/12/2018 Monday 10am AEST 02/12/2018 03/12/2018 Monday 10am AEST 03/12/2018 07/12/2018 Friday 10am AEST 04/12/2018 07/12/2018 Friday 10am AEST 05/12/2018 07/12/2018 Friday 10am AEST 06/12/2018 07/12/2018 Friday 10am AEST 07/12/2018 10/12/2018 Monday 10am AEST 08/12/2018 10/12/2018 Monday 10am AEST 09/12/2018 10/12/2018 Monday 10am AEST 10/12/2018 13/12/2018 Thursday 10am AEST 11/12/2018 13/12/2018 Thursday 10am AEST 12/12/2018 13/12/2018 Thursday 10am AEST
- The winner will be contacted by Victory Curtains and Blinds, via email and phone. All prize winners will be announced on Facebook via a post, at the conclusion of the promotion.
WINNER Prize Giveaway
Each day’s winner will win the allocated prize for the day. The prize details and value will be released via a Facebook post on the day and also be visible on the landing page for the competition. The prize will be in the form of a gift voucher. Total prize pool for this competition stands at AUD$
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The maximum total prize pool value is up to $3920 (AUD)
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation in any holiday prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner(s) (and his/her/their companion, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Victory Curtain and Blinds, 245 Browns Road, Noble Park, VIC 3174.