Timber Venetians exude warmth and add natural texture to any interior space. Victory Timber Venetians come in a range of natural and Timber Look composite materials and slat sizes so they can be custom designed to complement your décor.
Natural timber acts as an insulator and all Venetian slats can be tilted to filter the natural light. Our Timber Look Venetians are available in wood grain and painted finishes and these are washable, making them ideal for wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and homes in humid climates.
Fiona did an amazing job, everything looks spectacular.Jacinta
Timber Venetians are durable and easy to maintain, so it's easy to see why they are the blind of choice for so many homes.
Victory's natural Timber Venetians are crafted from the highest quality, genuine timber and their slats are evenly graded and vacuum coated to highlight the natural grains in the timber. These can be finished with special lacquer to reduce fading.
A pelmet facia to all Timber Venetians provides a built in custom look that gives a finished tailored look. Your Timber Venetians can also be enhanced with the convenience of motorisation so you can easily tilt, raise or lower your blinds using a remote or smart device.
Victory Quality Finishes
Cedar - For a natural, refined finish. Cedar is a classic blind choice available in 46mm, 60mm and 84mm slats.
- Finished using UV resistant oil and lacquer
- Slats are evenly graded and vacuum coated to ensure a lasting finish
- Exceed Australian standards for colourfastness and fade resistance
- Finishes include: oiled, laquered, custom paint, stained, limed and rubbed finish.
Abachiwood - Sustainable natural hardwood finish
- The look and feel of real timber - it is timber!
- The cost effective cedar alternative
- Available in 50mm wide slats to complement contemporary, period or heritage homes
- Colours available from deep natural look stains to light oak and painted finishes.
Timber Look: - Economical, man-made alternative with special features
- Completely washable and will not absorb moisture
- Made from a PVC co-extrusion for proven durability
- Available in 50mm and 63mm slats
- A range of colours are available
The brackets on our Timber Venetians are concealed leaving your window with a clean, finished look. The headbox is concealed by a pelmet made in the same timber material providing a tailored finish.
Made to Last
Victory natural Timber Venetians are made to last, plus Victory composite Timber Look Venetians are made to repel moisture and to last in the harsh Australian climate including tropical environments and wet areas in the home.
Our Timber Venetians don't have any metal moving parts, so there's no risk of parts rusting or becoming stiff to operate.
Ladder String & Tape
The ladders on our blinds are made from polyester to last the test of time and to help the slats stay aligned. The modern, unobtrusive string ladder provides a contemporary appearance and feel. Traditional wide tape is also available so you can match any decor.
Choose from a range of stains and painted finishes plus various shapes and operating mechanisms including common facias for side-by-side blinds or cathedral sloping widows that point up or point down.
Operate your blinds with the touch of a button with our motorised options. Control them with a remote or your smart device such as a mobile phone or tablet.